Impact is a market research consultancy. Back in 2010, CEO Darryl Swift realised that clients were looking for a truly collaborative market research partner. But they couldn’t find one, and so Impact was born.
Our strapline – ‘From insight to influence’ – sums up how we go beyond just delivering meaningful insight by supporting our clients create an informed response.
Our founding principles are as important as ever to us today. We:
- Are honest with ourselves, to each other and with our opinions.
- Have a passion for our sectors, our craft and our clients’ business success.
- Demonstrate empathy for the audiences we are talking to.
- Ensure we create value for our clients.
- Create and grow meaningful relationships with our clients and our suppliers.
- Hire and develop the best people.
- Conduct our business respectfully and sustainably, and work with suppliers who do the same.
At Impact we make it our business to understand our clients’ businesses and to approach each project with fresh thinking, clever ideas and pragmatism. We’re able to do this by drawing on our deep sector knowledge and research experience. On top of ths, we have a focus on sustainability which reflects the crucial importance of this topic to organisations of all types.
Our research makes an impact because we never give up and are committed to our clients’ success.
Got a problem you need help solving? Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Impact Research Ltd is founded, initially focusing on food and drink, shopper, and utilities
Co-founder Dr David Pearmain establishes Impact’s in-house Advanced Analytics team
Services team is set up
Impact achieves ISO 20252 accreditation (renewed every year since)
Impact expands its focus to include sustainability