Why use our service?
With each new price control period, regulated utilities are under ever-increasing pressure to be more efficient and to pare back their headcount.
For many organisations, an effective solution to this challenge is to supplement a lean in-house team with flexible, expert resource as needed.
How we support you
Our consultancy service provides interim and project support, tailored to your needs.
We can smooth resourcing gaps at pinch points caused by increased periods of activity, such as regulatory business planning, staff turnover or long-term absence.
We can also fill in-house knowledge or skill gaps supporting with strategic planning and delivery with a focus around engagement, consumer vulnerability, social responsibility, sustainability, future planning, stakeholder reporting and insight.
- Increase resource at short notice without lengthy recruitment
- Cost-efficient resource levels – dial up or down as needed
- Tailored solutions not a repackaged version of previous work, but drawing on our wider experience and best practice from across sectors
- Business continuity at times of pressure – reliance on a team not individuals
- External assessment and solutions with an internal understanding of issues.
Our Utilities Consultancy team has a strong track record in strategic and delivery roles within DNOs, GDNs and water companies.